Protection of Personal Data
PostPickr is a web service provided by PostPickr Srl, which allows you to manage and organize communication on multiple social networks at the same time. PostPickr protects all information from users who have given their consent to be contacted by the Company or by the Users of the Service and does not share it with other parties unless expressly permitted.
In relation to the provision of the Service, PostPickr collects and stores the following data:
- Anonymous data provided by visitors to the website (www.postpickr.com/eng) which includes all sub-domains, present and future;
- The geographical area in which the computer is used and / or the different mobile devices;
- Personal data (name, surname, user name and email address) provided by visitors to the website that subscribe to the PostPickr newsletter or choose to register to use the free plan or the free trial of the chosen subscription plan;
- Detailed personal data (name, surname, company name, company, telephone numbers, billing address, VAT number and others) provided by PostPickr Users required to complete any financial transaction;
- Content generated by users uploaded to the system in connection with the use of the Service (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, communications exchanged on supported platforms);
- Information sent by users such as questions or comments about our services.
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data requested are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- for carrying out relations with the customer on the basis of contractual agreements. In case of use of the PostPickr services in the trial, the delivery data, to complete the test service, can be used to receive feedback from the Customer’s experience of using PostPickr and directly verify its experience of using the platform;
- for administrative purposes and for the fulfillment of legal obligations such as those of an accounting, tax, or to comply with requests from the judicial authority;
- in the presence of specific consent, for the periodic sending, by e-mail, of newsletters and advertising material;
- in the case of sending curriculum vitae, exclusively for selection purposes.
The additional data (such as domain names, IP addresses and browser types), detected through our site, are used to track traffic statistics and for control needs of how to use the service of part of the competent authorities and not they are in no way accompanied by any additional personal information.
Nature of the conferment
The provision of data with respect to the purposes referred to in letters a), b) and d) is optional, but any refusal will make it impossible for PostPickr Srl to implement the contractual commitments undertaken. The provision of data with respect to the purposes referred to in letter c) is optional and their use is conditional upon the granting of an explicit consent. Any refusal to grant consent has no other effect than that of not being able to send newsletters and advertising material.
Processing of anonymous data
PostPickr uses anonymous data to enable the Company to be managed more effectively and to guarantee its improvement over time. For example, PostPickr will be able to detect information on the type of browser used by the data subject in order to redirect to a section of the PostPickr.com Web site that is most suitable for that browser and increase its compatibility over time. Likewise, PostPickr may try to identify the geographical location of the data subject in order to direct it to a version of the PostPickr.com website written in the language appropriate to its needs. PostPickr reserves the right to store, use and share anonymous data without limitation.
Processing of personal data
Processing of detailed personal data
PostPickr collects detailed personal data about the individual and his company, when the latter places the subscription order to PostPickr and becomes a paying user of the service.
PostPickr will not share the detailed Personal Data with external parties, except in cases where this is necessary to create and manage the PostPickr account and the billing of the data subject. For example, the credit card details provided by the data subject will be “transmitted”, without being archived, to the payment gateway used by PostPickr, where they will be securely stored and used to process the recurring payments associated with the subscription to PostPickr.
Customer data processing
PostPickr reserves the right to cite on its own media and channels the names and / or logos of brands, companies, professionals, organizations or other subjects that use the Service, directly or through third parties.
The User is granted the right to object explicitly to this treatment by sending an email to [email protected]
The collected data will be processed using electronic or automated means, computerized and telematic, or through manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security of the same .
The PostPickr server farm is located in a next-generation, highly secure data center. In order to prevent the misuse of such data, PostPickr adopts some security measures, such as archiving confidential data in an encrypted format.
Persons in charge, responsible and data communication
The processing of the collected data is carried out by internal personnel of PostPickr Srl, appointed for this purpose as data processor. The data collected, if necessary or instrumental for the execution of the indicated purposes, may be processed by third parties appointed external processors, or, depending on the case, communicated to them as independent owners, namely:
- companies belonging to our corporate group for the purposes referred to in point 1 lett. a), b) and d);
- people, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to our Company, for the purposes referred to in point 1 lett. b) and);
- companies, bodies, associations that perform services connected and instrumental to the execution of the above mentioned purposes (market analysis and research service, credit card payments management, computer systems maintenance).
Protection of personal data of children
The PostPickr Site is not intended for children. PostPickr will not collect, use or intentionally disclose personal data of children under the age of 13.
How to access or correct data
Users of PostPickr can change their detailed personal data, available to the Company for the purposes of managing the account, by logging into their account or by writing to [email protected]
You acknowledge and agree that PostPickr retains your anonymous and personal data and discloses such data if required by applicable law or if PostPickr determines that the storage or disclosure of data is reasonably necessary for the purposes:
- compliance with legal provisions;
- defense against complaints stating that such data violate the rights of third parties;
- the protection of the rights, property or personal security of PostPickr, its employees, users or visitors to the Site and the public.
Payment information can not be accessed because they are not stored. The data subject can update the payment information through the PostPickr billing system and the latter will contact and update the profile for recurring payments using the information stored via the payment gateway used.
At any time you can oppose the treatment or request the cancellation, modification or updating of all personal information in our possession, by sending an email to: [email protected]
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or for further information, please contact PostPickr using the information available in the footer at the bottom of the website or via the following address: PostPickr Srl – Via Porta la Barra, 5 – 76123 Andria – BT , Italy.